Saturday, April 14, 2018

Black Tie Affair - 12 x 12 Layout with Mixed Media, BoBunny Essentials and We R Mini ABC Punch Board



Hello BoBunny Fans!

Emmy here today sharing a layout I created using BoBunny's Black Tie Affair collection and We R Mini Alphabet Punch Board.  I'm absolutely in love with both products! Possibilities to create your own masterpiece are endless!




To create the background I used two different pattern papers from the Black Tie Affair collection. I ruffled and distressed their edges and adhered them together using Sticky Thumb Adhesive. Using a stickable stencil and texture paste I created the white dimensional pattern.




To decorate my page I used various die cut elements from pattern paper and from Double Dot cardstock, which I adhered with Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam Dots.









I used also pre-cut elements from the Noteworthy pack matching the collection and stickers from the 12" sticker sheet.















For my title I used We R Mini Alphabet Punch Board and Double Dot cardstock. I decorated the letters with Double Dot Jewels.




BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Black Tie Affair / Diamonds, Lovely, Midnight, Serenade, Sophistication, Elegant, Romance
Combo Stickers: Black Tie Affair
Noteworthy: Black Tie Affair
Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo
Double Dot Paper Pad 6x6" Soft Shades
Dies: Let's Play, Darling Doily, Fly Away
Stickable Stencil: Oh My Stars

We R Memory Keepers: 
Mini Alphabet Punch Board

American Crafts Supplies: 
Sticky Thumb Adhesive
Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam Dots

1 comment:

  1. Love this - fabulous color combination and a great design! And the dimensional stars are the perfect background, too.

    ReplyDelete